Monday, December 3, 2012

End of Semester Craziness

It’s been a while since I’ve had time to sit down and write much other than reviews (and I’m still catching up on everything I’ve eaten lately. The end of the semester is coming, and life and homework are creeping up on me. On the plus side, I am officially done with one class as of this afternoon! (Sure, it was an online elective, but I’m still excited never to have to think about it again!)

So I just have two final exams and one project to focus on now, and weird food experiments are getting me through. Take, for example,


a Thomas’ corn bagel with whipped cream and Hershey’s caramel syrup. When I ran out of Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter, I discovered that this makes a pretty mean sandwich, too.

Oh, and I ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy last night. :-o

I’m also, unfortunately, back to not running after I did something to my groin three weeks ago. Well, sort of crotch...it’s an embarrassing injury to talk about. Anyway, being slightly smarter after many injuries, I took a week off. And then, being still not quite smart enough after many injuries, I tried to run again and it only got worse. (In my defense, it didn’t hurt to do anything until after I got done.)

So I scratched that plan and it’s been over a week since then. I took a couple of days off from riding, too. Depressing, to be sure, but I’d like to stop this before it turns into something worse. Hopefully it will clear up soon, or at least not get any worse every time my bike hits a pothole on the way to class/work.

I guess that’s it for my update...oh wait, one last piece of excitement before I go:


That’s right! Banana Nut Muffin Quest bars--starting tomorrow at 10:30 PST!!! I am so pumped even though I don’t really like banana nut anything, just because I haven’t met a Quest bar I didn’t like (just some that I didn’t like as much as the others). Plus, it’s an addition to their all natural line, which I prefer. I guess I don’t need to tell you what I’ll be doing at 1:30 tomorrow!
Post a Comment