Sunday, March 3, 2013

North Carolina Here We Come! + 30-Second Funfetti Dip

Well, we’re off to North Carolina in a little while, so I don’t know when my next post will be...tomorrow is a busy day with several condo tours, so hopefully we’ll find something cool, get it done and be back so I can ride and relax!

Anyway, in light of the trip I hate a celebration/cake-themed, literally 30-second recipe. Funfetti dip! I stole this from Little Bitty Bakes, although I have contemplated the idea before; I was just afraid it wouldn’t work.

Just Add Water! Funfetti Dip (from Little Bitty Bakes)
2 tbsp Funfetti cake mix
1 tbsp water


That’s it! I actually found that I needed a bit more water. I also refrigerated it for an hour or so before eating it. It makes a single serving, but you can always use more of each ingredient for a party snack, or if you're really hungry :).

The best part is, it gives me something to do with those boring Girl Scout Trefoils, which are one of the most worthless cookies on their own.


This certainly dresses them up! While it might not be as decadent as the recipes floating around that use whipped cream and yogurt, it’s still Funfetti and still unbaked...so of course it’s good! I even had time to make it between all the trip preparations.




So, I’ll try to keep the blog updated, but it may be a few days. We’ll see. This is really the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Part of me  is excited, but part of me is scared too. But I think I’m ready. I just need a house first!
Post a Comment