Thursday, November 21, 2013

My 4-Month Anniversary!!


OK. Short update.

First and foremost, today was my four-month anniversary of starting MinnieMaud! Which means I have a heck of a long way to go still but these past four months are really something I’d like to not have to repeat again so...here’s hoping I never will!

Also, I’m taking some time off from riding to be totally sedentary, since I never was at the beginning. It’s been a week now and I really miss it...but I still go visit Sydney every day, and I really think my body deserves this chance.

And last of all...sorry, guys. Girl stuff here. I took a 10-day progesterone challenge and...it worked! So I now have the first not-totally-fake period of my life. I was happy for like 5 minutes and then I was ready for it to be over. Still, it’s a good sign, it means my estrogen is at least somewhat normal, for the first time in my life.

And I have been correspondingly ravenous! I haven’t counted calories for about two weeks, but...it’s a lot. Like way over minimums. Chocolate and peanut butter and occasionally really cheesy stuff. (Saturday for breakfast was a whole package of Chips Ahoy, a package of Pillsbury ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough, and a bag of popcorn...and lunch was 12 cinnamon-sugar donuts.) So...yeah, I think I can pass this off on a combination of hormones and huge energy deficits haha.

So anyway, that’s what’s up with me. Busy weekend coming up so I might not post for a little while, but until then happy eating! :)
Post a Comment